Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Welcome and Introductions

My name is Kelly Goscinski, and I am currently the Curriculum Developer for the Division of Child Support Enforcement in Richmond, Virginia.  I have worked in education and learning for over fifteen years in various settings including K-12, higher education, and now in state government.  I have served as a K-12 teacher, Instructional Technologist, Blackboard Administrator and Trainer, College Adjunct Instructor, and now as a Curriculum Developer. 


This blog will serve as a means for me to share resources, tips, and ideas related to design and learning with those who work with me on our training team, but also with others outside of our team.  I am a strong proponent of collaborative learning, so I hope we can all learn from one another and open our minds to new ideas and approaches.